Benefits of Working With Us
- We are passionate about Customer Service & attention to detail in supporting you & helping you on your return to work journey.
- Count On Us Recruitment advertises 18.5 hour per week jobs (or less) from across the Republic of Ireland
- We have experience in negotiating hours per week contracts with employers with great success.
- Count On us Recruitment was founded and created from Family Carer lived experience.
- Using our Count On Us Recruitment service saves you time, energy and stress in searching through multiple job boards.
- We collaborate with many charities across the Republic of Ireland to bring you professional & engagement return-to-work training.
- Count On Us Recruitment has received the All Ireland Business Foundation – Business All-Star Accreditation
What We Offer
A one stop shop for Family Carers to come to find job vacancies that meet their Family Carer working hour requirements.
- Notifications of suitable employment and training opportunities
- Register as job seeker and list their skills/qualifications
- Advocacy where needed
- CV advice and cover letter templates
- Representative body for Family Carers in the workforce
- Peer support from other Family Carers who have re-entered the workplace or are on their return to work journey
- Provide templates for government and workplace regulations such as PRSI rebates, Carers Allowance new employment announcements, etc..
- HR and recruitment advice specific to Family Carers through free webinars Charity recommendations
To Family Carers – FREE OF CHARGE